Friday, November 30, 2012

We have a winner!

We have a winner in the free trip to Las Vegas and free entry into the Las Vegas Rock-n-Roll marathon. All you need to do is contact the person in Arizona or Missouri who won the Superball Jackpot and see if they'll spot you a few bucks.

For the record, I flipped a coin and if I'd have won the lottery, Terzah would have had a free trip to Vegas.  And there's a good chance I'd have thrown a free trip in for Arthur too, since he lives here. Alas, I didn't win so you guys will need to pony up the cash if you want to drink tainted water at next year's race and fight ridiculous crowds on the strip, all for the low, low price of a lot of money.

1 comment:

  1. So excited that I would have sort of won! Oh well. Better luck to both of us next time.

    ReplyDelete